Sunday, November 14, 2010

Marriage and Married Life

This entry to me is a private one. I seldom revealed my private life to others but in this entry, I do so just to show what factors will contribute to your successful career.

It started in 2001 when I first received an anonymous phone call. I was driving to campus. When I answered, I thought it was an uncle who lives nearby my house and I wonder, how did he gets my number. But, the person on the other side said he dialed the wrong number and he hung up. Weird! How come he dialed the wrong number when he asked for my name? Puzzled but I couldn't be bothered and I drove to my afternoon class at Blok 8.

About two weeks after that, the same person call again and this time he introduces himself. Feeling annoyed, I refused to talk further and hung up. Who likes to be cheated anyway. But, he calls back the day after that and everyday afterward. And, it still puzzled me how we finally become close friends. Hmmm... some people said it's faith.

We become friends for 5 long years before getting married. At the time he makes the "fake" call, he was still 29 years old and he is 34 years old when he marries me.


This is the very first picture taken after we are married. It was a small event but
meaningful.



Working with the Best People

Being a working wife isn't easy. Especially when you choose to be successful in your career. Luckily my husband is very understanding and supportive. He is the man behind all achievement accomplished so far.

I continued to work as dispensing audiologist after my mum recovered. And at that time, I was already married. Along the way, all decisions made are informed decision. Why do we need this?


  1. The need for support. Family support are vital to all successful people. And most of the time, that's why we are here today, trying to strive so that we can bring back food for our family and for personal satisfaction.
  2. In order to be successful, as much possible we don't want anything to obstruct it. And even worse if it comes from the very person you love. 
  3. Consented and blessed course of action is always the best solution. Lets make everyone proud of what you have accomplished in your career.

As I rejoin the audiology team, I've worked with some wonderful people. I learned a lot on business management especially on the correct charactor to protrude. There's always a professional way in handling things, especially in conflicting conditions. Being calm and sensual is what makes you different from others because you will be able to handle crisis better . Even if you need to explain your action, explaining it in a proper way can avoid inconvenient situation between you and the people you deal with. Customer will respect you when you can handle yourself better rather then being ego. Yes, the business is yours but the money is in your customer's hand. Better understanding and cooperation between the two parties will end up in money exchanging hands and that's how you can continue with your business. If this happen, everyone will be happy and doing business will be so much more rewarding then having someone being agry behind your back. So, yes! Which people you work with is important indeed in building your career.


No comments:

Post a Comment